2017 Homecoming King & Queen Application
Individuals who wish to be considered for the 2017 Homecoming Court should complete the following application. Please review the requirements of candidates outlined below.
- Be currently enrolled students at the University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (Note: GPA will be verified
- Complete the application in its entirety
- Be sponsored by a student organization or campus department
- Be able to fulfill the active role and duties for the Homecoming Court and the Homecoming King & Queen which include attendance at Homecoming events, participation in the Lip Sync Competition and Scholarship Crowdfunding Campaign, and attendance at the Homecoming Dinner & Dance
- Applicants must be available the week of December 7, 2016 for an interview
All Homecoming Court participants should expect to attend ALL of the events planned for the Homecoming Week as this is part of the Homecoming Court's responsibility. The Lip Sync Competition, Pack the Stands, and the Dinner and Dance are mandatory.
King & Queen Applications are due Friday, December 4, 2016