Homecoming Committee Perks
- FREE tickets to all Homecoming events
- FREE Homecoming swag
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Insider Homecoming knowledge
- FUN planning and meeting new students on the committee
Homecoming Committee Expectations:
Estimated Time Commitment:
1-2 hours per week
Term of office:
Fixed one-year. October 2021 - March 2022.
Homecoming committee members work to create and implement a fun Homecoming celebration. Committee members are part of a 10-15 team who work together to produce social and service events that foster a stronger University tradition.
Committee members are required to attend all monthly committee meetings, any specially called meetings, one on one advisor meetings, and volunteer at Homecoming events.
Responsibilities of a committee member include, but are not limited, to:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 and remain in good standing with the UMSL Student Conduct & Community Standards
- Communicating with respective chair and other committee members to advance projects to successful completion
- Working collectively with committee members to fulfill the components of Homecoming programming
- Volunteering at and managing respective Homecoming events.
- Coordinating and facilitating cross-organization collaboration with other UMSL student groups to successfully execute the UMSL mission.