2019 Homecoming Royalty Application
Individuals who wish to be considered for the 2019 Homecoming Court should complete the following application. Please review the requirements of candidates outlined below in the Royalty Packet.
Applications open October 1 and close October 28 (11:59pm). Interviews will take place between October 29 - November 8.
- Be currently enrolled students at the University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (Note: GPA will be verified)
- Complete the application in its entirety
- Be sponsored by ONE student organization of which you are currently a member of
- Be able to fulfill the active role and duties for the Homecoming Court which include attendance at Homecoming events, participation in CANstruction, Lip Sync Competition, Scholarship Crowdfunding Campaign and attendance at Pack the Stands and the Homecoming Dinner & Dance. A full list of Homecoming Court responsibilities can be found in the Royalty Packet.